Dear Bayer Families,
Our authorized uniform suppliers for the 2017-18 school year are Dennis Uniforms and Cleats Sports.
Dennis Uniforms sells uniform pieces, outerwear and accessories.
Cleats Sports offers polo tops and outerwear.
Dennis maintains a limited amount of each item in inventory for purchase and sizing, and Cleats Sports does not inventory uniform pieces other than samples for sizing.
You may order online through either supplier.
School starts August 7th, so please note that the lead time for delivery of online orders may exceed two weeks
Click here for a downloadable, printer friendly version of this page.
- All students, including preschool students, are required to wear uniforms.
(If you are unable to find bottom pieces small enough to fit your preschool student, please notify Admissions for further assistance).
- Outerwear must contain the Bayer logo and be purchased through an authorized supplier.
- On exceptionally cold days students may wear a winter jacket
- Students’ shoes must be snug fitting, closed toed, closed heeled and rubber soled. Crocks, sandals, or any type of open toes or open heeled shoes are not approved
- Students may not wear boots of any kind – no UGG boots, cowboy boots, hiking boots, dress boots, etc.
- Students may wear neutral colored socks such as black, brown tan, etc. Socks may not be bright or neon colors, or contain characters.
- Shorts worn under skirts may be neutral colors and purchased anywhere.
- Tights or leggings must be white or black and may be purchased anywhere.
- White or black long sleeved, collarless, t-shirts may be worn under polo shirts or dresses.
- Hats may be worn outside by boys or girls, and they must be removed when entering any portion of the school building.
We’re looking forward to seeing all of you on August 7th!